pellets for germination of the seeds
Insert ZIP code
Delivery from €
Couldn't deliver price
Check your Zip Code
Biolan Moss Pellets are limed and fertilised substrate made of live peat moss. They are intended for germination of seeds. Simply add water and the seeds. The moss pellets are 100% sphagnum moss, and they have not been coated with any material. Ideal for Biolan’s Minigreenhouses, for example.
• Soak the moss pellets several times by adding lukewarm water. First, pour enough water to thoroughly wet the pellets.
• When the pellets start to swell, add water in between them. D
• not pour water directly on the swollen pellets. Sow the seeds in the seed holes.
• Cover the seeds, when necessary.
• Make sure that the pellets do not dry.
• Transplant the young seedlings carefully into the final substrate.