A dry toilet (2x28l) with bedding material batcher and ventilation set. Separates liquid from solid waste.
Insert ZIP code
Delivery from €
Couldn't deliver price
Check your Zip Code
• integrated bulking material batcher
• liquid and solid waste are separated in the seat
• two receptacles (28 l) for solid waste
• comes with ventilation set
Biolan Separating Dry Toilet is odourless and comfortable. The bedding material batcher ensures easy bedding.
Ventilation pipes coming directly through the roof and separation of liquid and solid waste in the seat part helps to minimize smell of the toilet.
Applying suitable bulking material is essential for proper operation of the toilet. We recommend using Bulking material for composts and drytoilets 35 l.
You can save Bulking material with Biolan Separating Dry Toilet, because dry bedding does not need to be added every time the toilet is used; adding it only after defecation is sufficient.
No water or electricity is needed.
When you separate* liquid and solid waste you are creating two reusable materials that can be put back into the environment. After composting solid can be used in the garden. Separated urine is a nitrogen rich fertilizer for trees.
The toilet is easy to empty. Just open the lid and lift up the receptacle. Simplett Plus Dry toilet comes with thermal seat which is warm and comfortable all year around. If necessary, toilet may be cleaned using common domestic cleaning agents.
Biolan’s ventilation set is sold separately.
*Separation of the liquid and the solid waste requires that the Separating Dry Toilet must always be used in the seated position.
• Volume of the receptacle: 28 litres (x 2 pcs)
• Material: frost-resistant UV-protected polyethylene
• Weight: about 16 kg
• Seat height: 53 cm
• height x width x depth: 85 x 60 x 78 cm
• Height to the batcher’s knob: 98,5 cm
• Volume of the bedding container: 30 litres
• Ventilation pipe: Ø 75 mm
• Drain pipe: Ø 32 mm
• Seat cover: hinged Pehvakka thermal seat
• Colour: dark grey