12-Seed Propagator and 36 Peat-Free Sphagnum Moss Pellets. Quick and easy way to grow seedlings.
Insert ZIP code
Delivery from €
Couldn't deliver price
Check your Zip Code
Biolan seed propagator is perfect for growing your seedlings.
• includes 36 sphagnum moss pellets and a mini indoor greenhouse.
• the lid of our pellet propagator is structured for ventilation at the seedling stage.
• our sphagnum moss pellets are uncoated, allowing seedlings to root more firmly.
Biolan pellets are great alternative for peat moss and coco coir pellets as they are made of 100% sphagnum moss. Togeteher with this small greenhouse, they help you to achieve healthy seedlings quickly and easily.
• Soak the moss pellets several times by adding lukewarm water (total of approximately 4.5 dl). First, pour enough water to thoroughly wet the pellets.
• When the pellets start to swell, add water in between them. Do not pour water directly on the swollen pellets.
• Sow the seeds in the seed holes. Cover the seeds, when necessary.
• Close the lid completely and make sure that there is no air gap between the lid and the bottom.
• Place the miniature greenhouse in a place with plenty of light.
• When the seeds turn to seedlings, turn the lid 180°. This provides an air gap between the lid and the bottom.
• Make sure that the pellets do not dry.
• Transplant the young seedlings carefully into the final substrate.
Dimensions: 31 cm x 11 cm x 4,7 cm
Biolan Moss Pellets
Type designation: Moss substrate
Trade name: Biolan Moss pellet
Intended use: Substrate
Ingredients: Moss substrate
Liming material: Ground magnesium limestone powder 8 kg/m³
Fertiliser: NPK 12-6-20 + micro nutrients 1.0 kg/m³
Conductivity: 22 mS/m
• Nitrogen (N), water-soluble 150 mg/l (810 mg/kg of dry matter)
• Phosphorus (P), soluble 90 mg/l (650 mg/kg of dry matter)
• Potassium (K), soluble 590 mg/l (3100 mg/kg of dry matter)
Organic matter: 80 % dry matter
Roughness: < 20 mm, button diameter 35 mm